HOW CAN YOU SERVE?
- please read
Get Ready for the volunteer experience of 2022! This outdoor family fun day will be a day that the community can come together to help our friends in India! Whether you are volunteering alone or with a group you are sure to make an impact and have a blast!
We have the following opportunities:
- Parking and Direction Volunteers: Get ready to have a blast and guide runners to their parking places! As cars begin to arrive you will send them along the proper parking route and make sure cars safely stay away from the race route. Time: 2:30PM - 6:30PM
- Set-Up/Registration Volunteers: Help set up registration table for BINGO and 5k. Assist in signing racers in, registering new racers, and handing out packets before the 5K and BINGO. Time: 2PM - 5PM
- Water Station Volunteers: Help pass out water cups to runner along the race! This is a great option for families who want to volunteer together. Time: 4PM - 6PM
- Race Route Volunteers: Another great location for groups or volunteering with friends. You will be placed around the route to help cheer on runners feel free to make your location your own, with posters, speakers for music, create a cheer team or even use pom poms to name some fun ideas. Spend time volunteering but have a blast at this position. Time: 4:30PM - 6PM
- Dinner Volunteers: Help our dinner vendors set up and assist them as needed. Crowd control and helping everyone form lines will be a big part of this role. Volunteers may also help sell dinner tickets. Time: 5PM - 6:30PM
- Artisan Village Volunteers: Volunteers will help direct people through the artisan village and assist the event coordinator with ensuring vendors are in the correct spots. These volunteers will also help to ensure the Artisan village remains trash-free. Time: Anytime from 3PM - 7PM
- Finish Line Volunteer: Assist race coordinator with the finish line, pass out water, and direct racers on where to go Time: 5PM-5:45PM
- Race Clean-up Volunteer: Join us as we end the event breaking down all necessary items and throwing away trash. This will help the event end on time and ensure the park is left spotless! Time: 6PM - 7PM
- Inflatable Village Volunteer: Assist the inflatable company employees as they direct the flow of traffic in and out of the inflatable. Ensure safety guidelines are being followed. Time: Anytime from 3PM-7PM
- BINGO Volunteer: Assist the the BINGO coordinator with flow of traffic as people get seated. Help distribute BINGO kits. Help with clean-up after event. Time: 2:30PM-4PM
- Family Fun Walk Volunteer: Help guide families in the right direction for the 1-mile fun walk. Tasks may include hosting a backyard game on the fun walk trail or giving directions on the route. Time: 4:45PM - 6PM
- General Volunteer: You tell us what time you can commit to volunteer and we will place you where you are most needed! Time: Any 1+ hour slot from 2PM-7PM